Fusilli with tuna, mushrooms and parsley
Are you looking for a recipe that combines the flavor of the sea with the delicate fragrance of the land? Then look no further! This recipe for Fusilli with Tuna, Mushrooms and Parsley is the perfect solution. Simple to prepare but rich in flavor, this dish is ideal for a special dinner or to delight the palate anytime.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 360g of Fusilli
- 2 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 200g Champignon Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g Astor Red Tuna, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (120ml) of White Wine
- Fine salt, to taste
- A small bunch of fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- While you wait for the water in the pasta pot to come to a boil, prepare the sauce. Start by thinly slicing the mushrooms and set them aside.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic and onion, and add the chili pepper for a touch of spiciness (you can adjust the intensity to your liking).
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the pan with the sauté and sauté until the mushrooms turn golden brown and tender.
- Deglaze the mushrooms with a little white wine, allowing the alcohol to evaporate. This step will add depth to the flavor of the dish.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and the drained tuna. Mix everything well and cook the sauce for a few minutes, allowing the flavors to blend harmoniously.
- Meanwhile, cook the fusilli following the cooking time indicated on the package. Be sure to drain them al dente so that they can best absorb the flavor of the dressing.
- Once cooked, add the fusilli to the pan with the dressing. Stir carefully so that the fusilli soaks well in the flavors of the tuna, mushrooms, and parsley.
- Serve the Fusilli with Tuna, Mushrooms and Parsley hot, perhaps garnishing the dish with a touch of fresh parsley for an appealing look.